- Prepare all quotation requested through various channels
- Follow up on quotations or leads
- Update sales pipeline weekly
- Assist Business Managers on administration of enquiries
- Provide commercial support to sales efforts across all channels
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Support finance department on Collection/Payment
- Operate within the guidelines (price list) pre-defined by BDM
- Refer all quotations for approval where applicable (limit, costs, terms of payment, etc).
- Gathering market data to develop business plans that develop the company business in line with the Global strategy.
- Create and maintain an accurate and appropriate database of prospect clients per industry and identify new opportunities.
- Check Availability of services not provided in Mozambique within the group to formulate a proposal and offer alternatives
- Adhere company policies and procedures
- Ensure the performance within pre-defined commercial processes
- Adhere to the site general safety rules and code of conduct
- Adhere to all quality and safety requirements of the company management system
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned by management.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Management or related field
- Proficient in Portuguese and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales Administration Role
- Computer literacy
- Working with CRM Systems is an advantage.
Qualified candidates can send their CV's to jobs(a)emog-africa.com
Adicionar aos favoritos
Você precisa estar logado em sua conta para adicionar este trabalho aos seus favoritos. Clique em "Continuar" para fazer login ou criar uma nova conta. Você poderá acessar seus favoritos em nosso site ou no aplicativo móvel neuvoo.Continue
Formulário de candidatura