of the Job
Carry out Slickline intervention operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
Key Activities and Accountabilities :
1. Supervise Slickline intervention operations and allocate tasks to team ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
2. Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
3. Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
4. May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
5. Ensure that well site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
6. Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
7. Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
8. Liaise with the team members and operations department as and when required to ensure all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion.
9. Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
10. Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
11. Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised.
If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
12. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes.
Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
14. Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications :
1. Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
2. Formal technical qualification
3. 9+ years technical experience preferable within Slickline intervention field
4. Team leader / supervisory experience
1. Integrity / Compliance - behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
2. Interpersonal Sensitivity identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
3. Technical achieves and applies a competent level of technical and / or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
4. Safety Awareness upholds safety standards
5. Concern for Quality - has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
6. Performance Focus contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
7. Customer-oriented attentive and responsive to customer concerns
8. Team Working works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
9. Communication 2 communicates clearly in written and / or oral form
10. Creativity / Innovation inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
11. Collaboration encourages a participative process; has a win-win’ orientation
It is our people that makes us great. We challenge the status quo and we continually reinvent and reinvigorate our strategy to stay ahead of the market.
Our core values of People, Performance and Partnerships underpin the essence of Expro.
To apply for this opportunity please click on the 'Apply' button.
Find us at the following